Woo, carnival coming soo sia! Cant wait. We going to sell stuff. We going to do pre-sale. So make sure you better come and buy! Anyway, its will be super fun! I bet that people care about the carnival more than the July test. So dont study everyone! If we fail we fail together. Lol, im joking honestly. Well, good luck maintaining your stall (i bet it will be hard)
--
Oh, last period was KH and Puan Siew was like damn weird today. She like damn pissed off or something. Maybe having baby problems. Anyway, we were like listening to her then suddenly she like scold us. Then, Faiz was like listening to her, then suddenly she just throw the duster at him sia. I mean, WHO WOULDNT BE PISSED?! Then, Faiz he was like damn mad. He like pushed the chair very loudly. Then the whole class was looking him. Then teacher start scolding him. Then, after teacher teach. She went to him and talk then Faiz cried O_O" Anyway, she went around SCOLDING people. It was so weird -_-
--
I saw "him" again. He is the same as usual. I didnt see him much though. Sigh, if only I dare myself to talk to him which I dont dare. I dont even dare standing next to him. I saw him when I was going back. Lol.
--
Okay, got to go. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment