
Hi! Welcome to my new blog. I think like, its my 30587362th blog. I dont know why but I like making new ones. Anyway hi.
Want to know a lil' bout me? Kays. Well, my name is Jolynn, from Malaysia. I love surfing the internet, watching dramas, reading manga, listening to music and going facebook. I hate noisy teachers, homework, test and irritating people. Well, I dont like playing computer to long because my eye hurts and its abit boring.
Well, since now is holiday, I have been cooped in my room for like so long. School is starting and i hate it. Why? Because I hate school and test results are coming (my maths is doomed)! Okay, I shall not talk about Maths, and tests and school.
Anyway, more about me. 3rd July is my birthday, its very important and dont forget it! Oh, I shall admit im not a neat person. I like putting my stuffs somewhere in my room thats how I remember where I put it. Thats about it. There are many things about me but Im to lazy to list everything out.
Oh yea, the reason why I wanted to blog back is because that many of my friends are blogging now. So I just made a new one. I hope my friends will notice me because im not really noticiable.
Okay, I think thats it. Thats nothing much to know. Just read. I'll write again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment