.............................

.............................

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Screw the test, holidays are coming!

Bleh, so many people are in exam fever. I didnt study at all. Its a little too late to say too soon. Test is on Tuesday and I am so not ready. I didnt study yet. Seriously. No mood to study. Yeah, im lazy but so what.
--
Im more in a holiday fever. Holidays are coming. Looks like the whole week im busy. Why? Well, holidays are 1 week and I will take around 6 days for my holiday. I got 1 day only to spend. Dammit. Looks like plans for Sunway is over. At least we could go after test.
--
Yesterday was like o-so-freaking-STRESS. Why? Well, I had mountains of homework to do in one day. I had,
--
Geography - 3 papers with 40 questions each
Maths - 3 pages of textbook exercise to do , Siri Tropikal book must finish Bab 1 till 8
Art - Some anyaman thing
Science - The Peka
--
Its bloody alot. I almost died. I did at night around 8.30pm to 10.15pm, this morning around 10.00am to 11am and I had to finish my art in school. Gee, im SO HAPPY. I didnt had time to study. At least I "did" study my Geography that teacher gave. I didnt bother to finish my Siri Tropikal book. I cant handle Maths.
--
Looks like im skipping tomorrow. Yeah, im bad. Very bad. Wait, im not sure I CAN skip school or not because I didnt tell my parents yet... I just want to because tomorrow got the dumb senam thing. I really dont want to go~~
--
Okay, chocolate frenzy. My aunt came back from Japan and she bought these amazing chocolates. We ate so much chocolate. I feel like im going to puke. I hope I dont have sore throat tomorrow. *touch wood* Damn, I feel so darn fat. Too much chocolate.... need diet!
--
I think thats all, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment