Sheesh, so annoying the teachers nowadays. They think they so big and stuff. Sometimes when they say wrong things they think their right. They also look down on students. I hate em' (not all though) Sigh, they just ask us to respect them but they have no respect for us, students. Its so unfair. I hate those kind of noisy, irritating, self-absorbed, fools! I really dont like teachers, I dont care what you else say, I wont change my mind unless they change. (like I said not all)
Here are the noisy, irritating, self-absorbed teachers.
--
Puan Lau - NOISY, bossy, irritating teacher. Why?! Everytime perhimpunan always seem to scold us. She never say good things about us AT ALL. Not even once. She always scold us, ALWAYS.
Puan Siew - Mood swinger is one way to describe her. Its so freaking annoying. Everytime she compliment us, talk to us like normal then suddenly.. she CHANGED to a monster-like beast screaming.
Encik Zuraimi - Self respect teacher! Sometimes Friday he will do the "noisy talking". Then it will be like damn freaking hot. Then you know what he do? He can even say "Panas kan?" Its so bloody irritating. Hey, just because you got shed doesnt mean you can rub the salt in our wounds.
Cik Farhani - My stupid annoying Maths teacher. She like to pinch people and can twist somemore. Damn pain but you dont know it do you? Thank god you always get bullied by my class (2G) and 2L.
Unknown - My new Science teacher. Annoying and freaking noisy she shout like loudspeaker making the noise. Yea, I dont know her name. I dont care. She damn noisy. Abit abit also scream. Damn pain lah. My ears can bleed! Stupid teacher lah. Keep your voice to yourself!
--
Lol, okay rant over. Thanks for viewing. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment