2 more days of test. Be patient, be patient. Its coming soon.. more soon. Lol, today... all I can do is shake my head. KH was okay BUT that stupid lady (Puan Siew) told us that perdagangan and masakan coming out. So I studied like hell the perdagangan (I STUDY FOR 2 FREAKING HOURS ON THAT TOPIC) and guess what? It didnt COME OUT! Stupid Puan Siew, I feel like breaking her neck.
--
Sejarah was okay, JUST okay. Not much to say about Sejarah. Maths was a killer. Its so damn hard. Even those who go tuition or study like hell say its hard. The time was too short. I didnt finish. I had to skip the last subjective question. Sigh, what wasted marks. I rushed doing my Maths. Its so difficult. One word for it is die. Die die die die die die die! Good luck everyone for Maths....
--
Okay whatever about today. Tomorrow is Bahasa Malaysia, Science, Chinese and Geography. BM I dont think I want to study. Science is a must. Chinese... nahh! Geography maybe just read abit here and there. Lol.
--
Okay lah thats all. Haha, bye! Good luck for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment