.............................

.............................

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dedicated to the lovely triplets

(left to right, Sok Yee, Michelle & Charlene)

Happy Belated Birthday to the wonderful triplets!

Sok Yee, eventhough I dont know you very well and always bully you. I still love you as a friend. You will always be the annoying little devil we call a friend. Haha.

Michelle, I know you last year but actually I knew you a long time ago. I just didnt knew you were there. You're noisy but fun. You have a crazy personality but nevertheless you are Michelle.

Charlene, my dearest pal. I known you for like forever. We were in same class in primary and you never change as a bubbly, funny and loud person. I have known you for a LONG time. You were there for me when Im upset or when I just needed a laugh. You are always the one who brighten up my day. Love you!

So, I just freaking wanna say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment