.............................

.............................

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I miss you...

Friendship is a hell of a weird thing. Some people say its either good or bad. I believe its good but when I was younger I would say its bad. The reason I thought it was bad its because my friends arent so loyal. Reason is, they totally changed and never talk to me again. Firstly, I changed too.. the reason I did its because I moved on but doesnt mean im totally gone forever. I dont like friends who throw you to a side because of a certain reason.

Friends are what I mean by staying there for you no matter what you did and also to forgive you. Some friends are total toot holes.. but whatever they are, they WAS your friend. Friends fight, yes thats true but we get back together. Only those stubborn people dont believe that, therefore they dont do it. No matter what mistakes they did, they ARE you friends. Maybe they have problems, as a friend you tell them their mistakes. Its not right to let go off them. The reason I did this post is because, I know many people hates someone because they did something. I admit, I never been betrayed by a friend, just forgotten. But it doesnt matter whose fault it is, it matters if the friendship and the bond is still there.

I had not many friends, but I had close ones. It doesnt matter the numbers I had, it matters about the bond between someone. I tell you this, I was forgotten by my friends, I dont know whats the reason is or whatever is wrong but I know im forgotten and forever lost. They stop talking to me and stop making eye contact. Honestly, it freaking hurts but they dont know it. I miss them, if only they knew. I could tell you the names but I dont want people to know. My ex-friends were so picky. Just because I made friends with those they hate, they wont talk to me. I hate it. I can list you guys down but im not interested and childish.

Also, those who are hated are forever hated. So I just made friends with them, they left my side forever. I tell you, I know who is hated by my "friends" They just want somebody who is nice. Not everyone is nice I knew that.

My current and hated friends dont know how I felt last time. The pain I've gotten just to friend them. But I wont tell them, the secret is forever with me. I dont want to break their heart. But mine is broken. Im not emo, just letting it all out. Im sick, sick of what my ex-friends did to me. Left me behind, and they can talk about what friends mean? Pshh.. hilarious. You guys dont now what it feels to be me. Just because I made a mistake by friend-ing the ones you hated, you left my side. But I wont think that is a mistake, no. It wasnt, you guys still dont talk to me, because I friend the hated. YOUR hated.

But whatever the cause is, I miss you guys, sometimes I wonder which path I choose. Isit right or wrong. I hate to feel this way, but if it comes it comes. I know you guys hate me because I choose the ones you hate. But WHATEVER. I still miss you guys but eventhough if I feel this way, I wont walk your way. I miss you.. and I still do. Its been 4-5 years already. I hate you guys yet I miss you. Have a good life.

Broken in heart and in soul,
Your friend,
Jolynn

P.S. You guys might be wondering who, I give you a clue, the ones who hardly talk to me, its you.

No comments:

Post a Comment