.............................

.............................

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just came back from sunway

Hi peeps, me and my buds just came back from Sunway, it was so fun. We went to Forever 21 just to window shop and try on some sunglasses. Some of us look damn dorkie and funny. Btw, my camera's battery was out so I had to take the pictures using my handphone. Boo..



Here we are finding the right pair.



Michelle and Charlene wearing white shades


Shandrika's white shades and Charlene's black and white shades


Ew I look like guy, anyway, here is Shandrika's heart shades and my pink and white shades


Just some shade, damn I look weird and I can see Charlene at the back hahaha!


After that, we went to the toilet. Yes we took pictures at the toilet. We are weird but it was fun.

Here is Charlene's funny picture. Its always that face, right Charlene?


A random pic of me being random


Here is Michelle acting like a model. Woo hoo Michelle!!


A super blur group picture. Without Josephine. Haha, so random and failed.


A failed attempt of asking Josephine to look at the mirror. Dammit.


After that, we went to a pet shop. Got hamsters, fish, lizards and other animals. The goldfish looks so cute. Gahhhh! I love them! Here is one of the cutest goldfish they had.

Gah, so cute. I love you cute little goldfish! <3<3!
Thats it, not much pictures but I hope you had fun seeing it as much as we had fun going to Sunway, we have to go again! But tomorrow I have to go Genting. So bye bye all! Happy Holidays~
P.S. Thanks Michelle for the teddy bear, I love you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment