Test is coming. Test is soon. Test is now.
Are you guys ready for the day everyone is upset? Upset. Yes, its called... test. Its here. Its finally here. After counting (or ignoring) this coming day. Its here. I studied. Abit. I didnt study a whole lot but I did. Im kind of proud of myself. Joking.
Anyway, I have Sunday School test tomorrow. I have another extra than some of you guys. So you better be happy. Its tomorrow. Im not prepared. I dont wanna stay in Form 2. I wanna move on. Sunday school for me, its a pain. I cant believe its tomorrow.
Cant go out whole day (except for dinner) because got test. Argh, so sad. So boring stay at home and study. I wish test faster finish and get it over with. I cant wait till its over. Please, be over soon!
I wanna wish, good luck to everyone who is having test. Dont stress yourself. Just do your best. Study hard too. Have fun also. Dont study too much. Drink lots of water and dont get sick!
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment