.............................

.............................

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lots of Homework!

Swt, got so much homework. I didnt even bother to study! Got too much homework to study. Argh, I wish test faster come and go. Anyway, I got tons of homework to do. This upcoming test also I didnt study yet! Argh!! Lets see what I got...
--
Bahasa Malaysia - Tatabahasa/Komsas Book 1 (Answer Questions)
Tatabahasa/Komsas Book 2 (Answer Questions)
Pemahaman/Penulisan Book 2 (Do Essay)
Geografi - Book 1 (Do Short Nota on Bab 15)
(Do Bab 14 & 15 Latihan)
Science - (Do Questions on Board)
Sejarah - Book 2 (Do Test Correction)
(Do Bab 8 Nota)
Maths - Maths 2 (Do Textbook Latihan)
Kemahiran Hidup - (Do Some Project)
--
Arghhh so many homework. Dont forget, I have to study for test too. Omigosh, Im getting so annoyed. I hope I can finish all. Im on a break first. I have done some of it already. Anyway, test is coming REAL soon. So good luck everyone!
--
Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment