"In life, there is no second chances.."
Honestly speaking, I am not looking forward to next year. 2009 is a great year. I will miss it. But I cant stop that 2010 is coming next year. I cant stop it. I will have to face it. Its sad though. Everyone is getting older. Everyone is changing. The greatest year of them all is Form 1 (2008). I adore 2008. I love it. Stepping in secondary school, my dream. Here it is, finished. Can you believe the whole year is passing before your very eyes?
Im going to miss 2009 like any other years. 2010, I hope it will be a good year. I hope I can do what I've wanted. I hope I wont regret anything.
New Year's 10 Commandments
-Thou shall always attend school and tuition unless reasoned.
-Thou shall study for PMR.
-Thou shall try to not argue with parents.
-Thou shall finish some of the wishes in "Wishlist".
-Thou shall not regret going to tuition.
-Thou shall try not to play computer too long.
-Thou shall try to do your own homework thouself.
-Thou shall do all homework and projects.
-Thou shall not argue/fight with friends and enemies.
-Thou shall try not to hate a teacher.
Okay, I hope I will do all those. Honestly, I dont care about PMR much but I will try to care about it and study hard. This is a stepping stone to my future. I have to do it and face it. I hope good things will happen in 2010.
New Year's Wishes
-Get good results for PMR.
-Hope PMR will be easy.
-Make new friends.
-Hope dont have much homework.
-Hope to have some time for myself.
-Lose weight.
-Dont make enemies.
-Try not to stress myself.
-Finish my "Wishlist".
-No regrets.
-Be happy no matter what.
Okay, those are my New Year's Wishes. Well I think that is it. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment