"I wish time would wait for me."
Ow~ Hello. Life of Form 3 so far. Not so good. Very bad, actually. I miss Charlene. Im tired. So much homework and projects. Lots of tuition. Yes, im complaining! Gah, anyway everyone did face it. So, I must too. But seriously, everything now is so tiring. I wish I had more time to spare. 24 hours a day doesnt seem enough anymore.
I need to sleep very badly. Every Friday, we get so tired. Very tired. Imagine, school is 7 days (touchwood). I need we all will just drop dead. Friday is the most tiring day. But good thing is, Saturday I get to rest. Maybe we going Summit tomorrow.
Recently, I have been watching Family Outing alot of times. I watch episode after episode. I dont play games so I watch dramas. Its fun because everything else seems so boring. I wish Chinese New Year holidays would come. Im waiting for it every second. Please, please be fast.
Okay, thats all. Nothing much to say. Anyway, its 7.30pm and I havent had my dinner yet. So.. time to eat! Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment