.............................

.............................

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Addiction

Firstly, I wanna say I am super super sorry. I have been delaying the sunway trip pictures and all my friends have been killing me to stop playing Dragon Age and upload those photos. I wont stop ever but I will post. See, you wasting my time T_T.. kidding. I am finally uploading it because I have finish Dragon Age 2! YES. I AM ADDICTED! I know that, but it is so fun.

Alright, enough apologizes. Lets get the ball rolling. We went Sunway on (God knows when) I forgot. Anyway, we had much fun there. Josephine, me, Charlene, Natasha and Ormiela came. Damn fun! So, we went for lunch in Sunway without Charlene.

It was turkey and ham day. So, me and Josephine ordered it. We shared. It was awesome! I wanna eat in Subway again lah! Awesome and delicious.


Introducing, Monster Sandwich. It was Natasha's one btw. I know what on earth it has but it looks Monster-ish right? All I know is that she put all the sauce. She said it was yummy which I bet it is.


Ormiela and Josephine.


Natasha eating her monster sandwich.


*cough* lol


So after makan, we waited quite long for Charlene which she said she'll meet us at Subway which is so damn wrong. So we walked around and went to arcade. Natasha and Ormiela played DDR and other games.

Its is kinda funny to see Ormiela because it is her first time. After a few moments, we finally met Charlene. She was damn late. VERY LATE!

So anyway, we went to see a movie called Alice In Wonderland! I love that show. So funny! Btw, we met Taanusha and her mom too. Great show.. great show.

After the show, we went shopping! It was fun


=

And of course, we have to drink ice blended from Asian Avenue.


Finally a picture with Charlene


Again.

And again.

We walked around alot. Then we decided to go back home. We went back at 7! I think my mum was pretty angry (or not ^^) Lol. Anyway, I hope Shan can come this time. I love going Sunway with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment