.............................

.............................

Monday, May 10, 2010

One Love, One Heart

"Paint it Black & Take it Back"
--




Hi everyone. Currently and superly addicted to My Chemical Romance (MCR)! *fangirl squeel* I LOVE I LOVE THEM. Awesome band AWESOME! Their band kinda deadish but.. who cares I just love them. I love Gerard Way! The singer in MCR. He is so handsome. SO handsome.


My gosh! Dont he just melt in your heart? I love him. So good looking. Lol, okay. Yes, I know.

"Hey Jolynn! What happened to your Korean bands?"

I like English songs now! No more Korean bands.. sorry Korean bands T_T But I like English! ENGLISH!

My Chemical Romance! The Rasmus! Good Charlotte! Evanescence! Muse! Green Day! Linkin Park! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I am now back to normal or so they say. But anyway, I love bands now, I love music even more. Well, and I started loving guys too. HANDSOME guys of course. I love... them.. all... Okay, I sound like a psycho but really, Gerard Way is so handsome, cute and good looking. Heck, I care about what other people say.

Btw, yesterday super busy. Didnt touch computer (I meant playing games, going facebook, etc) for a whole day. I did use computer for project. Geografi project *SCREAMS* Lol. Going to finish just need draw peta.

Alright, enough yakking about MCR. Btw, they are love ok? Bye =D

No comments:

Post a Comment