--
Hello everyone. If you remembered, today morning (2.30am) was Portugal VS Spain. I wanted Portugal to win but they didnt. I just wanna say I am extremely dissappointed because I wanted them to win so badly. Really badly. To proof it to you that I wanted them to win, I woke up at 2.30am just to watch them play. Yes, I DID.
--
But they didnt win. Sigh, but whatever. This kind of things happen. Im extremely sad because
-
1) I cant see Fabio Coentrao anymore. (Extreme hottie)
2) I supported Portugal for FIFA 2010! (Yes, I did)
3) I lost my bet with my bro (Dont ask)
-
But whatever, I still have another team to support which is Argentina. Portugal may be out but so what, I still got Argentina! Go! Go! I just wanna say that Portugal did well, even all the odds were against them. Yes, ALL odds were against them. Why?
-
1) The referee is a *&(@^&@(*!@()@#^
2) Spain was wayyyy better.
3) They arent that good.
4) Christiano Ronaldo didnt play well.
-
Yep, I gotta say it. Lol, I know, I lost so I am giving lots of excuses but it is true.
-
So, I bet you guys are wondering who is Fabio Coentrao. He plays in Benfica. He is the left winger in Portugal and he is amazing.
--


He is damn handsome right? He is also a good player! Im going to miss him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment