.............................

.............................

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Baby, Dream

--
(Warning, this post may contain over-excitedness by the writer. Please refrain from celebrating with her.)
--
Hello everyone. Today, is the HAPPIEST day of my life. I am so happy I could jump in joy. I could ran around naked. I could scream and shout all day long. Why? Well....

--
Say hello, to my baby Dream. This is my new electric guitar. I ALWAYS wanted an electric guitar and on this day, I got it. I am really damn happy. I named my guitar "Dream" because I just wanna say to everyone, that dreams really do come true. So, keep the faith my friends.



The brand is Warnell. I bought in Summit on the highest floor. I was too happy until I forgot the shop name. My dad (yes, my dad) chose my guitar. He chose this because he like the tune. All together it cost RM 1200 for amplifier and guitar. Also, he gave us freebies like pick, strap, cover, and strings.
--
It was damn expensive but its my dream. I paid RM1000 and my parents paid RM200. My parents said its my birthday present. Well, I just wanna say this is the BEST birthday present I ever received in my whole 14 years and 11 months! Thank you, mom and dad! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH~!

No comments:

Post a Comment