.............................

.............................

Monday, July 5, 2010

Victory Will Come

"They may have lost the game but they won our hearts."

Alright, alright. I admit, I am a Portugal fan. Wait, you knew? Alright, then. So anyway, after the lost of Spain which is 1-0 which disappoint the Portugal fans, I still like them ok? Doesnt mean they lost, doesnt mean its over. I dont hate any teams, mind you. I just dont like Brazil because most of the Brazil fans cursed Portugal that they will lose. So, yea. Sum it up.

I really miss Portugal and Fabio Coentrao! Really really really miss him and them.


Match with North Korea 7-0. I love Portugal. I hope 2014 you guys will win the cup.

Match with Spain, I knew Spain would win because they are better. But anyway, Portugal really played well. Or did they? Umm, I wonder sometimes.

I miss Portugal. I hope I get to see them next FIFA. Argentina is out and so is Portugal. No one else to support. So just watch and wait for the results! Good luck the football fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment