.............................

.............................

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Branches

--
"Life isnt fair and it will never be."
--
--
Hello everyone. Im posting again. Sigh, most stressful month this year is August. I have two trials in a month. One project. A whole lot of studying and shit. Well, I am going to screw the project and just do everything else. Well, its just Seni project. Damn stressful month.
--
Right, I really think doing Sejarah is bloody useless. Yes, we should know about our history but you know what? Its full of @#(*@^&@ shit and lies. I never get good marks for history EVER! I dont know why! I just cant. I always fail it. Even when I am studying. I really think studying doesnt help me anymore -_-
--
Moral and Sivik should go die too. Really useless. Well, I am going to complain about Moral next year. 'Cause thats when the irritating part gets deeper. Sivik, is useless. No doubt about that. I will just close two ears for Sivik and Moral. No point in the future.
--
Yes, I am complaining. You would too if you knew. I just wanna say that, the *(#&@#^@( is &(#*@. Sorry had to censor. Dont wanna get in trouble ;)
--
Sigh, good luck to me and everyone else. PMR year is not fun. Please jump down building. I need to buck up my Sejarah. Thats it...

No comments:

Post a Comment