.............................

.............................

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Secrets

Meh, hello everyone. Sorry if I didnt post a long long looooonnnng time. PMR is coming so got to study. Dont worry, I wont talk about boring PMR.
--
I just wanna say that I went out with my friends on 10th September 2010 to celebrate Josephine's birthday which is on 18th September. So anyway, nothing can beat a post with pictures, so here is some and I can tell you the story.
--
So, I'll start. I didnt take pictures. We arrived in Subang Parade. We went to Dave's Deli for lunch. Let me say that the chicken is damn salty. Its abit like Kenny Rogers. It was not bad. Quite nice actually.

Okay, so after walking around like damn long. They, this two people in the picture wanted to eat sushi. So I just sat with them but I didnt eat anything. Btw, I drank like 3 glasses of green tea and I was damn full. Their stomach like black hole.

Ew. Okay. Moving on.

Ew. Again.

Okay, so after Sushi King, we walked like damn alot. So Shan wanted to eat ice cream. So we went to Gelato. Fat free and delicious! I chose Green Tea (I know! Again!) and Shan chose Vanilla, she bought chocolate chips to eat with the ice cream.

So after eating like crazy. We walked, again. Then we went to this Japanese Food Heaven. So we bought Yum Yums! Well, me and Jose that is. Shan bought sweets.

Shan's failed attempt to take picture of me.

Shan did that again.

Well, Jose dipped her biscuit inside. Then took the sprinkles. There was damn alot. So, Shan snap the picture. Btw, SINGAPORE!

What we bought.

xD

So, Jose had to go back early cause she need to go Sepang. Then I had to send Shan home. Then we waited so, snap a picture.

After that, my parents took Shan and me to Asia Cafe. Awesome place, it is also near to Charlene's studio. So I had Char Kuew Tiao (mind my spelling) and Shan had Prawn Mee. Then we went back. The end.

P.S. We gave Jose's gift already for her birthday, hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment