.............................

.............................

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bed damn messy sia!

Do you see that? That horrible mess?! Well, its like that because I was doing my Geografi project and Moral project. My homework isnt done yet. Sobs, I'll do it later. I need to clean that mess up! Anyway, im done for both of my projects. The only thing left I need to do is my homework and to take picture for the Moral project. I hate projects, my bed is always like that if I have projects. Sad isnt it? Lol. Anyway, thank god I finish my Geografi project. My brother wont let me use his computer to print so when he goes for college, thats my chance to use! And yes, I have lots of toys on my bed. Is that a problem?! Lol, joking.

Anyway, the weather is getting terrible dont you think? Everyday is so damn hot. The heat is burning! Everyday I need on aircon you know! Its too hot to sleep. I feel sorry for those who cant on the aircon. The electric bill can go sky high cause everyday also on aircon. But its too hot lah the heat. I wish its slighty colder. Not too cold or too hot. Everyday also need to wash hair.

Tomorrow going Sunway with friends. Tomorrow is officially our "Happy Exchange Present Day (Friendship day)" We all are going to exchange presents. We started it this year. But sadly, Raviena and Ashwiini cant come tomorrow. Raviena is sick (get better soon) and Ashwiini's parents dont let. Sigh, anyway I hope we have fun tomorrow.

Thats all, I think tomorrow I will blog about Sunway trip, I cant promise any pictures (heh). Lol anyway bye

No comments:

Post a Comment