.............................

.............................

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Friendship Day

Lol, my dumb picture on top (lol) I look damn fat and Charlene's face look damn funny. Anyway, we went Sunway today, it was kinda fun. Shandrika, Josephine, Michelle and Charlene came. We ate in McDonalds and as usual Michelle cant eat much.
After that, we went to Asian Avenue again to buy our presents for "Friendship Day". Michelle bought for Josephine a teddy bear. Haha, I still havent give my secret friend yet. Anyway, after that we spilted up because Shandrika and Josephine want to go to the arcade and me and Michelle went to follow Charlene to eat because she came late and havent eat yet. Before we spilt, we met Adele and Jacelyn or aka called "The Black & White Sisters" cause both of them wore black and white (wait... I also) anyway, oh yah, i almost forgot. We finally saw Josephine's new hair! She looks like Jae Joong sia! Kinda weird, but still okay.

Anyway, Charlene was eating and Michelle keep taking a bite from her food and me listenning to songs. After that we went to Asian Avenue (AGAIN) to buy ice blended drink. Then we finally met together again and sat down. Oh yah, we bought 3 drinks but got one free one. FOR FREE! Haha so lucky lah us. Then we chit chat and walk off to play archery. But I and Charlene didnt play because, I dont know. Just dont feel like it. Anyway, we watched damn play and got damn lot of people there.
After that, we sat in Starbucks for a drink (in the picture) and waited for my dad to come and pick us. Also, Josephine and Charlene followed Shandrika to her house. I dont know why but okay.. Anyway thats all of our day today. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment