.............................

.............................

Friday, June 12, 2009

Everyday is a hot day

Nowadays, damn hot lah. Many people getting sick leh, get well soon! Take care of your health. Nowadays, everyone's electric bill also go sky high because on aircon. I dont think one fan can work anymore. Everyday, we stink because of sweating. Everyday also need a nice cold drink.

Anyway, today my mum and me went to Giant to buy some stuff. Got sale, so we just go. So we walked around and buy stuff. Still, MYDIN is STEALING to customers away from Giant. I like Giant and I hate MYDIN. Why? Because its not fair. Giant came out first then the MYDIN go come out stealing away many people from Giant. I HATE YOU MYDIN! Still, I always ask my mum to shop and Giant. I went into MYDIN once, but I hate it. The stupid place where you need to pay the bill is gone in Giant, so have to pay bill in MYDIN. But whatever, no matter where people go or what people say it wont change anything.

Why everyone like want to go school? To see friends? To hang out with friends? Nothing to do at home? Man, I love holidays and hate school to the max. I dont understand why many people want to go school. Have you all forgotten you all hate homework? Projects? Test results? Some teachers? Wake up lah people. Anyone, I hate school very much and love holidays very much. I just wish the holidays are longer. Damn, im so scared of getting test results. My maths.. die. *prays* Better enjoy while I still can.

My mum ah, she likes watching Korean drama like hell. Everyday also watch. If she dont like she stop straight away. Looks like I brought the drama disease to her. I ask her want watch Taiwanese or Japanese drama she say she dont want. She want to watch Korean dramas. Also, besides dramas she goes Soompi.forums like everytime. Sometimes when I just woke off for like 5 minutes she will come to my computer. Btw, she is lazy to open the laptop. Lolx. When she sees the chance she goes for it. Funny and weird.

Naruto damn awesome lah! I read the chapters that have been publish. Now waiting for the ones that havent. Looks like Naruto aint finishing soon. Like, long time more. The story quite interesting but some parts abit boring. Anyway, so far Naruto is my most favourite anime. I cant wait until the chapters come out which is every Saturdays.

Okay, quite long my posts. Anyway, this is the end for today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment