.............................

.............................

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eyeshield 21!

Eyeshield 21! Awesome show! It doesnt matter if you like American Football or not. Its the show that is nice. Anyway, this show is so fun. I have been addicted to it for awhile. This will be my 3rd favourite show. First is Naruto and second is Bleach. Lol, anyway this show is awesome. You guys should watch it. Well, its about American Football. Its kinda funny too. Ya-Ha! Anyway, watch it! Its sooo funny.

What I have been doing is.. WATCHING EYESHIELD 21! Ahh, about my homework... at night I do lah. Since Sejarah on Tuesday. Lol, yalah yalah I addicted. Anyway, you guys better watch it. So far, im gaining lots of weight. I need to exercise real bad! Im so fat now. I cant GAIN ANYMORE WEIGHT. Must DIET! Screw the food! I cant stop eating snacks. T_T i'll try.... real bad.

Okay, my mum is like so into Korean Dramas. First she finish a show then she cry like that. AND, she finish the show in like 3 days! 16 episodes and YES THAT IS ALOT DAMMIT! Anyway, she is watching another show now. YES ANOTHER show. Ugh, I cant believe my mum. Its so weird. But o' well.

Tomorrow, is school already. GAHHH! I cant believe it. I hate school. My friend say tomorrow take picture. Shit lah I gain so much weight and didnt cut my hair yet. T_T NOT FAIR. Anyway, tomorrow will be the day. If anyone caught showing an ugly face the WHOLE school will see it. WE ARE DDDOOOOOMMMEEEEDDD! Plus me, im not photogenic or whatever you call it. So the pictures of what my face is its totally different than my real life. To make it easier, IM NOT PHOTOGENIC!

Okay, thats all I think. Bye bye. (im doomed tomorrow) but Ya-Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment