.............................

.............................

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

School started!

Lol, school started! Boo hoo the sad days came. Im now just waiting for another holiday. Holiday rocks. Damn scary lah getting test results. Hope get good marks T_T Anyway, my class teacher is pregnant so she never come to school. So how to pass up Geo project and how to study for Geo and BM? I wonder who are our Geo and BM replacement teachers. I hope they are nice and fun to talk to like Miss Khalidah. I miss her lots T_T Anyway, on Monday we took our class photo. It sucks, really sucks. Lol, I hate taking pictures anyway. Well, we now get to hang out with friends more. We talked so much and loudly too.

The sad things about holiday are that you'll miss your friends, and also their jokes. Charlene the class clown. Haha, she damn funny. Everyday she also tell us funny things. So its fun. Anyway, I have Shandrika to talk to when I got problems or anything fun to share about. Josephine... hahaha, I and Shan always bully her. Our so called "punching-bag" Anyway, she is a great friend too. Well, I dont have much close friends but I have 3. But heck I care. Lol.

You know today, I always like so happy to go school. I dont know why but it was WEIRD LAH. Im never like that. Anyway, I woke up today and was like so tired. Everytime when got school, sleep less. Holidays, sleep LOTS. I can sleep for 12 hours no doubt about that. But sleeping half a day isnt fun. You cant do much things. Lol.

Okay, thats all. I hope my results will be good and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment