Okay, so.. im super pissed now. After test which was 3 weeks ago just finished. We got our results this whole week. Then after 3 weeks is ANOTHER TEST? WHAT THE?! Thats like after 2 month only -_- Thats just sickening. Arghhhh, I hate test. Now, got another test?! Thats like so unfair! Dont anyone knows the meaning of REST?! Argh, I cant freaking believe it. We have to study soon AGAIN which we thought was over. After, that upcoming test. We have another test which is on September?! Shhhhesshhh. What the freaking shit is wrong. Argh! I hate it!
--
*takes deep breath* Looks like I calmed down A LITTLE. Anyway, our BM and Geo teacher is in labor so a replacement teacher came in. She is... how to say it.... annoyingly in a way we like her. Anyway, Josephine and Shandrika always laugh together and FIGHT together. Its like weird lah. First, they will start making up jokes and laugh, laugh, laugh which Charlene. Then, after like recess over. Both of them not talking to each other. Oooo, great. Here we go again.
Now, they are back together talking and laughing madly. (My life everyday)
--
I hate my Maths teacher. Puan... whatever her name is. She is a trainee and she replaced Puan Chan. I tell you this, I CANT HANDLE HER ANYMORE. She is so boring, lame and dumb. No offence but ITS TRUE. She teaches us, until we all can fall asleep. Today she give like damn lot of homework. HOW WE GOING TO FINISH IN ONE DAY TELL ME?! Anyway, Im not doing any homework. Im not the only one who hate her. More like, EVERYONE in my class hates her. So im not the only one yakking.
--
The test results are all that great. It sucks. Most of them. The only things I got A is English and Chinese. Sobs, only 2 A's. Anyway, I hope I dont fail anything. My mum and dad will chop my head off if that happens, so I hope it wont. Good luck everyone on your results and congrats to the ones who happily pass.
--
Oh yah, Exchange Present Day has officially end. We got all our presents and looks like Raviena is the one who gave me. Also, next year's one have been picked. Mine was -toot- Sorry cant say its a secret because most of us who celebrate that day reads my blog. So.. yea. Anyway, we picked 2 new friends who will join us next year. That will be Charlene and Sok Yee. Lol.
I think thats all. Lol, anyway hope you will keep reading and bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment