Michael Jackson is truly the King of Pop. His like so amazing. His dance moves and songs and everything lah. Its incredible. He truly deserves his title. He changed the music world alot. All his dance moves is still valid until now. His moonwalk is one of my favourite followed by his spin. Its so good lah. Plus, mostly everyone knows him. Even people now, listens to his songs. Anyway, R.I.P Michael Jackson! 1958-2009
School carnival is coming up soon! Cant wait! Im going to sell food. Also, im doing pre-sale. So you guys better buy. Looks like we have to skip Science or was it something else? Lol anyway, we have to come early and set up everything. I hope it will be fun. I bet it will be tiring though. Anyway, you all better come!
I cut my hair on Saturday. It didnt look that bad. People say it looks better on me (i take compliments very seriously =D) Haha, im joking. Anyway, I didnt pin my fringe. So I have been very cautions in class and walking around. I wouldnt want to bump into Puan Lau. Josephine is like damn lucky because she never kena from Puan Lau at all! One day, she walked by Puan Lau without pinning her fringe and teacher like dont care. Also, today she never bring her pin and she get to pass through. UNFAIR!
Lol, I think thats all. Remember to come my shop! Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment