.............................

.............................

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Carnival Day!

Today was carnival day! It was sooo awesome and so tiring. We sold all our marshmallows! It was great. Afternoon got alot of people buy. Sorry I didnt help! Because I was busy showing Ormiela, Nicole and Natasha around. It was so fun! I woke up at 6.45 and came back from carnival at 3. My legs hurt real bad. We walked around and I saw "him"! I saw him 6 times. (Yea, I was counting) Anyway, we sprayed our hair. Well.. Ormiela and me only. It looks so cool lah! I wanna do it again -_- Anyway, it looked like this!

Sorry if you cant see it much. But you can see a lil' purple there. Im not a camwhore I just wanna show you how it looks like! Anyway, it looks kinda cool. Lol, anyway we walked around and bought lots of stuff.. but I only took picture of one.


Lol! I know you may thinking like "Why didnt she take picture of the Carnival in the school?" Well, the battery finished.. so I couldnt take any picture (WHICH I WANT TO SOOO BADLY) Sobs. Anyway, I would like to thank Ormiela and Natasha for buying my birthday present! I love you guys so much! They bought me a... purse! Its so nice!
Thanks so much lah! I love you guys! Anyway thats all! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment