Its a Canon EOS 500. Its not what I wanted but close enough! I found in my house somewhere. It was so hard to find and my parents didnt even tell me about it until last week -_-! Anyway, finally I can take pictures (not really cause its spoiled) But it doesnt matter my dad promise me he will fix it!! Im so happy!!! *runs around in circles* Lol, I hope I will learn how to use it. Also, I promise myself that if I get my camera I will join the Photography Club in my school. Next year I shall join! (if they got or not) Also,
I am currently reading Fairy Tail! Its a cool anime. One of the top too. Its awesome, (but not as awesome as Naruto and Eyeshield 21) Anyway its just as cool too! You guys should watch it. Its pretty new (not really but okay) Lol! Anyway, Shan and Jose just created a band! Well, actually a singing group though. They ask me to join but im not really interested. I got other things I want to do, haha! Anyway, they found another two people in their group and they interview quite alot. The lucky two passed. That is Pui Ying and Sok Yee! Grats! Sorry for the others who didnt pass. They were actually finding 5 people but they think 4 people is enough. The first song they will be singing is Your Love Is A Lie by Simple Plan. Lol, I hope they can succeed in the future. They better remember me or else I will destroy all of them, cut out their bodies and eat the remains!!! I was joking, anyway I will get pissed if they dont remember me. Lol! Anyway, thats all I gotta go eat in Summit! Bye!~~


No comments:
Post a Comment