.............................

.............................

Thursday, August 6, 2009

FREEDOM

Weehoo! Test is like finally over! Im so happy! *dance around naked* YES! MERDEKA! FREEDOM! Plus, HOLIDAY IS COMING~ *even happier*
--
Some of the test was hard like MATHS. Well, the hardest was Maths. It was REAL hard. On the second day, BM was okay.. the rest are okay. About today, well I didnt know Moral was so easy. I didnt even study for it. LOL! Well, everything was okay except for MATHS! Maths was like the killer.
--
There was one Malay female teacher went in our class today. One word to describe her is.. BUSYBODY! I damn hate her. She go scoop around our belongings. Like when we doing test, she just take our pencilbox then go see inside. What the heck is your problem? Its our stuff not yours, you didnt even ask AND she checked the WHOLE class. Freaking BUSYBODY. Charlene copied for Moral and Josephine too. Charlene got caught because she took out the paper then teacher saw her then she faster go put back into her pencilbox thats why teacher suspect something. I feel sorry for you Charlene. Dont be sad okay? P.S. Josephine you are always damn #*(&!%#&(@!#* LUCKY. YOU LIKE NEVER KENA ANYTHING. Lucky lah you!!!!!!
--
Anyway, its a short post but im still posting it. So thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment