.............................

.............................

Friday, August 7, 2009

Just some random pictures

Hi again. Lol. I got bored so I took some of these random pics. Im Bored. So true. Its ugly and my camera aint very good. Well just random stuff I took. Here ya go!

This is what Raviena gave me on Friendship Day. Lol? I flashed in front of the thing. It was an accident. Seriously. I forgot to off the flash. But it turn out better than without the flash. Weird..



Here is my lover. Lol, his name is Patrick. Aint he adorable? (look at background, books all over my blanket also not folded) Exam fever ma. I got cold so I used my blanket.

The view from the back of my house. I actually looked hazy-er when im looking at it. I took the picture because my bro wanted to confirm whether it is 2 buildings or 4 buildings. So I took the pic and it looked so different than the one we looked at. It looked like 4 outside but in the picture it looked like 2 buildings. Anyway its 2 buildings by the way.
--
Anyway, thats all I had fun showing it to you all. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment