Do you feel so lonely?
Do you feel so desperate?
Do you want to be needed?
Do you feel sad?
Do you feel so closed?
Do you feel you need someone?
Do you feel so upset?
Do you wanna stop feeling jealous?
Do you need love?
--
I hate being alone
I hate not tell my secrets
I hate keeping it in
I hate not telling someone my feelings
I hate being sad
I hate being silent
I hate when no one is there
I hate feeling unloved
I hate feeling jealous
--
I dont want to feel like that anymore. I need somebody to tell everything to. Somebody to help when I need help, somebody to make me feel happy. Someone to be with me when I need someone. I may be young and immature, but this feelings are taking over. I need somebody, and im screaming to the world. But no one is for me, no one likes me. I might as well give up. But I will wait, waiting for the right person... I will.
--
You guys might be thinking WTF.. So, this may help...
Why so emo? - Just letting out my feelings
You so young - I know, but im getting lonely
What you mean by jealous? - Im just jealous about everyone who has that special someone
I hope you will find one - Thanks
I hate you - Heck I care
No comments:
Post a Comment