.............................

.............................

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Free as a bird

Lol, just took a picture of a bird outside my room. It stayed there a long time so I decided to take a picture. It looks so cute. Luckily I took picture of it. Haha.

Sigh, Im so bored and lonely. Its been so long since I skipped school. Im not well too. It isnt fun, I cant do many things and eat many things. Trust me on this, whenever you say school is boring.. I just will shoot your head. You dont know how boring it is to stay at home, SICK! I hate it, i hope im well, I dont know why I cure so long. You cant see your friends too.

Anyway, I cant go to a sleepover... because im not well.. Gah, im so sad. But I could go sunway though. All I want to eat now is chicken mcnuggets. But I cant. PSHHH! I want to eat fried chicken and I cant. I just WISH and WISH I'll get better.

Wanted to download Dragonica, it didnt work. I have no idea why. I tried on my mum's computer and it didnt work too. So unfair, I wanna play. Now there are 2 things I want to play but cant. I HATE IT T_T I wanna play dragonica...

Okay, thats it. Its all about my rant. Thanks for viewing bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment