*toot* Guess what? Im still sick! Shit! I thought I can come school today but I CANT! I just o' so freaking cant. Still got sore throat. But fever is got. *phew* Trust me, its not fun being sick. I have to wake up early (somewhere) in the morning to drink water because my sore throat is very bad. Also, Im not a light sleeper, so whenever I get up I find a problem to sleep back. Ugh, I want to eat my favourite food again! T_T Trust me, dont you ever think to become sick just to skip school. Its not worth it! Its just not worth it! Sigh, anyway everyone who isnt sick.. keep well! Also, do those who are sick, hope you get better soon and I know how you feel. Anyway, today I aint going school. Lets hope Im better tomorrow. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment