I took this picture when I was in Genting. So beautiful right? The scenery was so beautiful. Our room even had a balcony which I could take pictures better. We got to see that beautiful sight. The night time also got lots of beautiful lights but I was lazy to take picture. Lol. Anyway, I had a really good time at Genting. I played Sims 3 like the whole day. But the one thing I dont like going to Genting is going back. You know why? Because, when I go back, I always get car sick. I feel like vomitting and the whole day I dont have any mood to eat or do anything. Anyway, I love going Genting because its cold, I get to eat snacks, I get to be alone and the scenery is awesome.
Oh wait, guess what? I didnt go school. Why? Well, last night, when I was walking to my room. I hit something and my bone hurt. But I kept walking because I thought its normal for my clumsy-ness to happen. Then, when I lied down on my bed, it seriously hurt. It hurt like the whole night. Then later, it was okay. So I prayed nothing happened.. and it still hurts today. Luckily, not the same pain. It hurts so I didnt go school. Lol, lame excuse! Haha.
I bet my friend will be wondering why I didnt go school. Like the above post said. I sprained my leg. It sucks. So yea, now you know. Haha. I hope I will be fine tomorrow which I think it should be. Anyway, happy schooling people. Im taking a one day rest. Haha, so happy.
Im reading a manga that is boring from the starting but damn freaking awesome at the middle and ending. That manga is.. One Piece. You guys should watch it. Its one of the top manga. Its damn awesome. If you love pirates I suggest you read this manga. Its an awesome tale about a guy named Luffy who travels around the sea to become the King of Pirates. He meets many friends and enemies along the way. He welcomes people to become his crew. Its an awesome manga!
Lastly, my dad bought a TV in my parent's room. Reason? The old one spoiled. After dont know how many years with us. R.I.P old TV. The new is a flat screen LCD TV. The brand is LG and 32 inch screen. Its not very clear as our plasma TV (outside) but the sound system is pretty cool. My dad said its cheap for me its hell expensive.
Okay, thats all. Thanks for reading, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment