.............................

.............................

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sleepover and Sunway

Omg, Im so late. Sorry for the long wait. Anyway, this sleepover was on Wednesday and Sunway was on Thursday. It was so fun. Got lots of food too. I came to Shan's house with Natasha because she didnt know the way.

Thats Natasha. Haha, I got bored to wait for the others. So I just took the picture. She was playing Waka-Waka in facebook. She love Pac-man and I didnt know. Haha!

Ooh, Charlene came now.

Anyway, we took this after the scare~!

Sleepover group picture without Jose. We were waiting for Josephine. So, we decided to scare Josephine. The plan was brillant! It was a long wait but it was so worth it to see Josephine's face! Anyway, our plan was to hide in Shan's praying room. Shan pretended that the light spoiled. So, it was dark. In the praying we offed the light so it wont be so obvious. We waited outside for Josephine to come. Charlene spitted down. Yuck! Then when we saw Josephine's car we quickly ran back to the room. Shandrika threw the water balloon at her but only got her foot. Dammit!

Charlene, me and Natasha : Shit shit! She coming back lets go back!
Josephine : F*** LAH! Dont know who splash the water at my feet!
Charlene, me and Natasha : *laughs like hell*
Me : *shhoo* quiet quiet
Josephine : Why so dark? Why dont want to on the light? The computer so bright!
Shandrika : My light spoil lah! See? *on light then quickly off*
Josephine : Okay... *thinks someone is fishy* so where they all?
Shandrika : They went to Natasha's house first then come here.
*Shan and Jose keeps talking*
Charlene : You go..
Me : You go first lah.. *do hand signals*
*Charlene walks out*
Charlene : Go! Go!
Me : You go lah!!
*Josephine coming out*
Me : Shit! *falls and bangs hand on the door*
Natasha : Careful!
Me : *puts finger on lip*
Natasha and me : Charlene will get caught!
*Charlene walks in like nothing happened*
Josephine : Wei, when you come?
Charlene : Oh, I just got here.
*Natasha and me laugh*
*Josephine walks back in room*
*Shandrika do the signal*
Josephine : Wei! How come Jolynn's phone is here?
Shandrika : She left it here then went to Natasha's house.
*Josephine thinks something is fishy*
*Shandrika ask Josephine to go out see the food*
*Me and Natasha quickly go in the room*
Charlene : Wei, hide at the clothing there!
Me and Natasha : Okay.
*Josephine walks in* I CANT BELIEVE SHE COULDNT SEE!
Me : *laughs*
Then, Natasha went and scare Josephine without giving me the signal.
She got so scared, it was damn funny.
You deserve that Josephine because we didnt pour water at you on your birthday!

When we going to sleep (not really)

Me and Shan playing computer

Random Charlene. Around 3AM she was singing the "Condom Song" It was so funny, I laughed till my throat hurts!

When we woke up and got ready

Josephine and Charlene was damn noisy. They were making up songs following the beat. It was so irritating. Shandrika wanted to kill them. LOL

Sunway time~! We met Adele and Taanusha in McDonalds!

LOL, Natasha's pose~

LOL! They look like they arguing

Random stuff they doing

It was hard talking the picture because I had to hold the camera!

Random stuff again without Jose and Shan

They seeing Natasha playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) in Arcade

Got bored, and I dont want to take picture of myself anymore T_T

Lastly, guess what? We saw Michelle and S0k Yee in Sunway too. They are camera shy. Lol.

Anyway, we had lots of fun. We want to do this next sleepover too. I cant wait. We really had fun. Wait before that, we slept at 4am and woke up at 8am. I woke up first.

No comments:

Post a Comment