.............................

.............................

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Give me all your honey or I'll kiss you

English oral test we did great. It was really fun and scary. But if you go in front its like the fear is gone. Anyway, our group (Shandrika , me and Josephine) did about a robbery. Which Mr. Moore (me) a kind-of-blind person and a stupid robber (Jose) is in it. So some of them laughed. Some even laughed at the not funny parts. O_o" Anyway, lets just say it was fun. Other groups did well too but some didnt even memorize the script. But I tell you, teacher gave us too little time! But eventually, it was over.

Josephine got a cut today. She was so angry at us for poking her like hell. Sorry lah. No harm done okay? Chill! Btw, dont be too sensitive too like Keetha *coughs* I cant believe she could cry with a SMALL understanding. Anyway, I hope things with Adele and Keetha eventually work out like us. LOL. We will try not to bother you. Yes, try.

I studied my Geography today. Shocking? SO TRUE. I dont really study much and I'll get bad results. But I must study or else if I fail I die. So anyway, I did the paper that teacher gave us and just look through in my huge-fat-big Geography revise book. Ugh, I just hope I could remember what I studied for Sejarah (if I study)

Today, our Sejarah teacher was pissed. Dammit, I cant hantar my blue book which I finished. Stupid lah she. Just sign my book add my marks and everyone is happy okay? I so hate her. Stupid teacher. She gets so upset over something so tiny. EVERY class makes noise. Btw, only you complains so much. Dont teach us lah, fine! Perasan gila.

I feel sorry for Jose. Yesterday, her sister was suppose to pick her up. But she came SO LATE. Then Jose walked back home. But she doesnt have the key. So she had to climb the gate. She was wearing pinafore. It was PINAFORE. With no pants somemore. LOL! Then the door was locked and she had to wait for her sister to come back. Poor thing. The sister got scolding. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment