Time to put on your thinking hats and get studying! But not for me.. I will start today. You heard me, I said today. Ugh, I feel so lazy studying. But I better anyway. If I fail, I die. So, must study. Dammit larh! Anyway good luck guys. You will need it.
Im so lazy to go to school. Ugh, im a couch potato. What can I say? Lazy.. lazy.. lazy. I woke up, feeling hungry and alone. Brother went to college. Mum sent brother to college. Dad went to work. Me.. alone.
Sometimes I feel so scared when I dont finish my homework. But else am I missing? I did my KH, seni and other crap. I feel something is missing. But.. oh well. My seni is the ugliest thing in the world for a form 2. Its so horrible. But as long as I get marks. Im happy. LOL
Why is night hot but morning is so cold? It doesnt make sense. Global warming, I suppose? Ugh, its so cold during the mornings. Night is like afternoon. Maybe not that hot. But it can be that hot. Crazy..
Im so lazy to paint my toe nails. Yes, im very lazy. I cant help being lazy. I really want to paint my toe nails but.. the laziness is over taking me! Maybe after test than I paint.
Watched Pink Phanter 2 in youtube. In HD! So clear and awesome. It was really funny. I love the part when they dancing to JoJoBa which pronouce as HoHoBa. JoJoBa....JoJoBa...JoJoBa...JoJoBa Anyway, I recommand Pink Phanter 2! Its so funny and awesome.
Okay thats all. Thanks for viewing and bye!
P.S. Im hungry

No comments:
Post a Comment