.............................

.............................

Friday, September 4, 2009

I So Hate You


Do you think I will forgive you?
Do you think you are so cool?
Do you think you can get away with it?
Do you think I will forget it?
Do you think you rule me?
Do you think this will change anything?

Do you know how I felt?
Do you know the pain you caused me?
Do you know I couldnt sleep after that?
Do you know I kept thinking about it?
Do you know how much you hurt me?
Do you know how heartbroken I am?

You should have tell me earlier.
You dont know how much I have been through.
You should have be more polite.
You should have thought about what you said.
You suck.
You dont know anything about me.

I have never seen anyone like that.
I feel so heartbroken.
I now know you are a jerk.
I wished I could never know you.
I am completely stupid for liking you.
But now...
I hate everything about you.
I hate how you talk about me.
I hate how you rejected me.
I hate how you dont know anything about me.
I hate it when you didnt replied me.
I hate when you ignored me.
I hate when you turned your back behind me.
I hate the way you look at me.
I hate the way you looked like you care.
I hate it when you didnt tell me.

I dont care anymore. You are a jerk.
Now, im not blind anymore.
I could finally see the real you.
Now I know why others hated you.
Im so stupid liking you.
Its over, I now hate you.
My friends were right.
Cute guys aint good ones. (some)

I HATE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment