Hungry? Grab a apple and sit down. Anyway, today was a tiring day. I went to school at 10.30am. Why? Because we got ICTL ( I hate ICTL ) Anyway, at least I could do the ICTL test for September or else I dont have 50 marks. But now I do. So after ICTL finished, Sok Yee, me and Shandrika bought our lunch. Sok Yee's lunch is nuggets. Mine is nasi lemak. Shandrika bought chicken. Well, I ate the most. So therefore im the fattest for today. After that, I did my Moral, and they two bought ice cream.
After that, we went to class. Lets skip till recess time. So we went down to recess, then CF (Christian Fellowship) is giving free drinks. I took one drink. Shan took 3 drinks (evil woman) and Jose took 2 drinks. On the cup they put Jesus Love You. Also, I saw "him" there. He was looking at me for awhile. Lol, whats wrong with me. Sorry.
Around Chinese class. A girl called me to go outside. Then the guy said I didnt return a book. Wtf?! I didnt even borrowed a book this year. I saw my name on the paper. I was like wtf.. I dont get it. I didnt borrow any book. Then I looked at the book name its called "Death of the Englishman" WTF again! I never heard of that name before. I didnt borrow a book this year. But my name is in the list. WHY?! Anyway, I dont have the book. Its weird. I dont know why. Ugh, problems...
Thanks for reading. Thats all. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment