.............................

.............................

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shop Till' You Drop


*whips sweat* What a tiring day! Shopping crazeh! Went to Parkson and Summit. Got alot of people. I thought most of them balik kampung or go vacation or something but I was wrong. Anyway, we bought lots of stuff and I feel damn fat. Shit need to lose weight. Somemore, this Wednesday going sleepover with hell lots of snacks. SHIT.

Anyway, me and my family went to Parkson. Then, I saw Darshini eating lollipop. We walked alot. My dad got bored. Thats why we went Parkson. So we walked and walked and walked. Then finally, we came near to Kenny Rogers then I bought some muffins. They were SO expensive. 1 muffin is RM2.30. I rather buy one nasi lemak man. However, the muffins were delicious. I think its worth it. Then, we went to Big Apple to buy doughnuts for my brother. We bought 6 pieces. My mum and brother only ate the doughnuts. Later, we bought a sugee cake. *yuck* Then, we went back home.

Then we waited for like a FEW MINUTES. Then my dad wanted to go out again (wtf?) Then we went Summit. My dad did the foot reflexology. My mum and me walked like crazy. My feet was hurting. My mum still shopping like mad. But in the end we only bought one stuff. Then we went to book shop. Read books. I read the "Singapore's True Ghost Stories" or so called "TGS" I read 1 chapter than mum called. So we went to my dad. Then we had dinner in Sushi King. Then after that we bought some tidbits for tomorrow and maybe today. Then, we went back.

Lol, I cant wait for the sleepover on Wednesday. I bet its going to be a blast. I really cant wait. We also going to Sunway the next day. Want to buy LOTS of stuff. Hehe. Before sleepover, we going to Summit to buy the stuff.

Im so not missing an inch of school. I love holidays so screw school days. I HATE SCHOOL! *bleh* So happy got holiday now. I feel so free~ I dont miss school at all. So boohoo to that.

____________________________________________

Lastly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPHINE


I'm sorry I'm late.
Anyway, happy birthday.
I hope you like my present.
Have fun in Sepang.

And..

Happy birthday to you,
You're born in a zoo,
You smell like a monkey,
And you look like one too.

Sorry, I forgot the original song. Haha, anyway happy birthday.

...THE END...

No comments:

Post a Comment