Today is the day of freedom! Test finally finished. Test is only 2 days but it has like 5 subjects in a day. Ugh, I remember rushing when doing the test. Its like they gave 1 minute to do one questions. Also, our class was so noisy after the test. Before teacher even took the papers it was already so noisy. Lucky it was our Form 1 teacher. She very nice and humble. So we talked and talked during test and ignored her! (Sorry teacher!) Also, I feel like slapping one teacher. Her face also like meant to be slapped. So sour her face. UGH! Pissing me off.
Anyway, enough about test. Lets party! The joy of having holidays AND after test. Wee~ So happy today. I'm going to start my holiday early. I started today. Not going school tomorrow. Reason? Lazy. Currently in a holiday mood. Its good because, I cant see him and no homework and school!
Speaking about him, I saw him today. I dont know why, I forgotten about what he did to me but.. when I look at him. Its like.. that didnt happen. Why does he look so innocent.. why can he put a mask but I cant? Stop looking innocent, its ruining me. The way you smile, its the same.. as the last time. It feels like last time. UGHHHHH!!!
*breathes* Okay, sorry. Anyway, it rained today. It was so cold. But so lovely. Sometimes I love when it rains. It was freezing but fun. I ran in the rain. It was so nice. It felt so good too. Also, its way faster than waiting in the canteen. Its not like your parents know you are there. So I just ran to the main gate and waited.
I would like to say Happy Holidays and Selamat Hari Raya to the malays. Also, I would like to say... Happy Getting-Back Results. Good luck for the marks. Thats all in my post. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment