.............................

.............................

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 1 Of Hell

Omigosh! Maths was so difficult. I dont think I will survive it! It just killed me again! Why is Maths so difficult? The time given was so short! I dont think I will survive my Maths. O' Lord please help me!! I didnt finish it on time. I leave all the ones that I couldnt do. Then, while I was reading the 2nd last question. Teacher said "Time's up" and start grabbing the papers. I'm doomed.

Anyway.. *trying not to remember Maths* the other subjects was okay. KH was.. abit difficult because I didnt know some. English was easy. BM was okay. I hope I could pass all my subjects. My Maths... O' GOD! Sigh, *prays*. I need to pass. Its just a trial. I'm screwed. Good luck you guys!

Tomorrow, I'm going to be screwed again. Sejarah.. *gulps* Science.. *gulps* Geografi.. *glups* I'm screwed! I studied abit but I think it aint good enough. Im so in trouble. Anyway, I will try my best and I will study hard today. See whether it works. All I know is, for tomorrow I'm screwed. Good luck again.

Okay... I would like to say Good Luck to everyone for the test and also Happy Copying. Remember, we must not let the teacher found out. Its not good. We need to copy secretly. Lol, try not to copy of course. Anyway, thats it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment