.............................

.............................

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On "Nerd-Mode"


Holy crap. Test is coming so soon. *runs around in circles* Need to study weh. Im so freaking scared. I dont think I can sleep today. Haiyo! Need to study. I promise to study tomorrow. No one Friday. NO on Saturday! How about Sunday? Monday? &@#*(!@ I want to study but I dont want to at the same time! Reason? I'm lazy! Its holiday we should go out with friends and celebrate. But got test. Ughh!! Okay, I will study tomorrow! I must!

Everybody please switch yourself to "Nerd-Mode". I repeat everyone please switch yourself to "Nerd-Mode". Thank you very much. Good Luck everyone. Please study hard. To those who didnt study, please pray very hard. Get on with the books people! Go go go!

Also, I wanna wish good luck to all PMR students. Study hard. Make sure gets lots of A's! Dont so pressure later cannot concentrade! But best of all, do your best!

Okay, got to go. Super-short-post. But its all said and done already. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment