Summit was boring. Me, Natasha and Josephine went today. It was kinda boring. All we did was walk and eat. So it was kind of boring. We meet at McDonalds. My mum sent me and Nat to Summit. Then after a few minutes later Jose arrives. We ate at McDonalds and chatted along the way.
--
After that, we walked around. Nat wanted to find a jacket/vest(?) for a friend. But we couldnt find it. Summit doesnt have lots of stuff. Later, we walked to see some clothing or aka "window shopping". Then, Nat decided to go up to the cinema area. It was kind of scary because there were lots of guys and very few people. We looked in the arcade but decided not to go in. Why? It was dark and also lots of guys. So Jose and me were kind of creeped out. Then we head downstairs again.
--
We walked and walked. Then, we went to eat waffles. Jose and me ate the waffle except for Nat. She bought corn in a cup and a drink. I eventually bought a drink because I was thirsty. We chatted and played the "this or that" game. We continued walking around then we looked around at a game shop. Nat was picking games and me and Jose stared. Nat picked so many games. (one game is like a freaking RM100+) Then she picked 5. I thought she was going to buy at least one. But she didnt. I feel sorry for the guy. We went to reject shop after. Look at some hoodies. Then we walked out. Haha.
--
After that, we went to a gift shop which is near Popular. Got lots of cute and nice stuff. So, Josephine bought Nisa a birthday present. I cant say because Nisa can see my blog. Anyway, I wanna tell Josephine this. Why you so bad lah? You bought her a super light thing. Anyway, later we went to Popular. We read some scary ghost stories. For a long time. Haha.
--
Later, we went to the bubble tea shop near McDonalds. But no one was there. Wtf lah. Then we waited for few minutes. Nat noticed a small cockroach. Then we decided to walk off. What a dirty place. I dont recommand anyone drinking there. SERIOUSLY. Dont go there.
--
We walked again and again. Then I decided to walk at the "lorongs" because maybe got some cool hidden shops. So we went to mostly all the "lorongs" in Summit. But all is freaking empty. Its totally vacant. Not many people walking around either. Then we went to a book/gift/toys place. Got lots of stuff there. Got one freaking chicken where when you price it.. it makes a damn irritating noise. Nat plays that alot. We spent looking at stuff there for a long time.
--
Later Jose and Nat wanted to go Toy City (?). See? So childish man they all. Lol. Then we looked around. Got lots of dolls. Freaky... Later we went to "Hot Roll" (?) which was called "Wrapz" I belanja Nat wrapz. Jose bought for her sister. Then we waited awhile and eating. Then I asked my mum to send us.
--
Okay, thats all. Thanks for viewing! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment