Say "bye bye" to school.
Happy or unhappy? Whatever it is school is done, over, finish. Last day is today and... I dint go. Hah! Anyway, I seriously didnt. I wanted to go but in the end, I didnt feel like it. I cant believe it. We are morning session students and form 3. Which means we have to take our PMR. Oh no...
15 years old next year. Im getting old! I need to change my uniform. Im getting fat. Seriously. My pinafore is getting to short and tight. This shows I am fat! I have a feeling my bag will get heavier next year.
Im going to miss so many teachers (not)! Im serious, I dont think I will miss many teachers. But I do miss some teachers. I cant tell you. Because im lazy to type. But I will miss some. I totally will forget and wont miss many teachers. I hate alot so.. yeah.
Gah, December is around the corner. So fast! 2009 is bye bye soon! Nooo! So fast, everyone is getting older! Christmas is coming. Chinese New Year is coming. 2010 is coming and mostly importantly and hated is PMR coming. Sigh, dont so fast okay?
Honestly, this holiday is abit boring. Even before school finished it was already boring. Weird right? Anyway, I hope I can enjoy before its too late. So, I must have fun. No getting bored. No thinking about PMR. No thinking about next year teachers. No thinking about Form 3. No thinking about the many many tuitions. Say No or Tak Nak!
Im going to miss my Form 2 days like I missed my Form 1, Standard 6, Standard 5, Standard 4, Standard 3, Standard 2, Standard 1 and my kindergarden days. Well, no one grows younger. Go forward and always forward.
Okay~ Thanks for reading.
P.S. Im going to miss everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment