.............................

.............................

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Genting Trip

As you can see, Im finally back from Genting. It was a so-so trip. Genting is a place where I always go. Which kinda sucks. Same place, same scenery, same things. This trip wasnt so cold, last trip was freaking cold. Anyway, my brother came along with us. Which is so weird because he mostly dont follow us.
--
The first day. Bro was playing computer like for 24 hours. I cant even play it much because of him. So I watched TV which doesnt have Astro, or any nice channels. So I watched cartoons for fun. It was so boring. I almost slept. Then, I ate my Chachos. A big bag of it. Guess what? My brother still on computer. Ugh, I was so bored. So I shooed him away. I played computer for like 30 minutes. Then my bro shoo me away. Its only like 30 minutes I got to play! Then dad called, so we went for dinner.
--
The second day. Went for breakfast and walked abit. Then went back. Bro on computer again! I couldnt play.. Then dad called so we went to First World. Walked around as usual. Nothing changed. Everything is the same. So we went to buy tickets for 2012 show. But guess what? Its full. Freaking full. 1.00am also almost full! So, we left. I was so sad. I wanted to watch. Again, I was stuck at the room with nothing to do.
--
Third day, woke up. Played computer finally. Brother was sleeping which is a good thing. Played for like 2 hours. I didnt eat breakfast. Was abit full. Then finally we packed our stuff and went to Gohtong Raya to eat. Then rest in the car while going back. Now, im blogging about what happened.
--
It wasnt a long post. But I hope I could go to more places this holiday. I dont want to be bored at home forever. I didnt take any pictures because I didnt bring my camera. Sorry. But I promise to bring my camera next time.
--
Thanks for reading =D

No comments:

Post a Comment