.............................

.............................

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Enjoy now, shall we?

Im so excited. So happy. So.. positive. Why? We are finally going out on Monday. We are going Sunway! Finally! You know how many weeks I have been waiting? I hope nothing can change our plan. Please o' please! You dont know how long I stayed at home doing nothing.

Anyway, lets not talk about my boredem. I found something to do! Im now watching One Piece. Yes, watching not reading. I read till the end of the chapter already. But im still waiting for the new chapters. Thats why, Im watching One Piece. Its not bad but you need wait for the load and need to kill the fillers. I hate fillers.

Today, Im going to watch IRIS on TV. So happy. I love IRIS. Its a nice show. Really get my hyped up. Its very interesting. I cant wait till the end of the episode. If you dont understand what it is about then you will get lost, like what happened to me. Its a korean drama by the way.

Im also watching a show called You're Beautiful. Its nice. Its very funny. Gah, the actors and actress are so good. Its also a korean drama. I love this show so much. This is my favourite drama of all time. Its close to Boys Over Flowers of course.

Im still waiting for NarutoWire.com to come back online. Whats wrong with it? Its not responding. Why!? Why?!? I want to watch my One Piece. I need to know what happens NEXT! NOOOOO T_T Please work. Please..

Okay, thats it. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment