.............................

.............................

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Freedom~~

Lets just say... we won.

I just wanna say... FREEDOM! Weee~ Test has finally finish. Im so happy. Gosh, its been so fast that test has finished. But nevertheless, im happy. Alot of people screamed. Well, lets just say its OUR day. Super happy. Finally it is over!

Test was okay. Thank God Maths wasnt so hard like last test. Looks like my prayers worked! Hardest so far was Sejarah, Sivik, Moral and Seni. Its was seriously hard. I die lah for all four of that subject. But I hope I do well! Easiest was of course, Seni 2 & 3. Everyone agrees with me I bet.

Tomorrow, need go school because need pass up our SPBT books. Gah, I wanted to skip tomorrow. I thought today shall be the last day T_T. Anyway, I have to go. Tomorrow shall me the final day in Form 2 im going to school. Im going to miss so many teachers, annoying Form 1s, afternoon session and my 2Gigih class.

Charlene, dont leave us. We will be sad if you go. Dont change school lah. Stay with us. Everyone LOVES you. Seriously dont go. I dont know how we can live without you! Dont change school, please!

Since its holidays, I wanna do so many things. Firstly, eat alot. Secondly, play Sims 3 like hell. Go somewhere for holidays. Hang out with friends. Have sleepover. Go complexs everyday! Get new stuff. Go shopping. Blog alot, MSN alot, facebook alot. Watch lots of dramas. Read lots of mangas.

Ooh~ Holiday is, I mean MUST have to be great. Because next year is PMR. Screw it, I dont wanna talk about it. I also got to have lots of tuitions! Arghhhhh. Okay, okay. I must forget it. MUST!

Okay, thats all. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment