.............................

.............................

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Optional

Hello again, peeps! Blogging again about what I need to do this holiday. I have to do this or not I will be extremely sad. Lets start, shall we?
--
  1. Lose Weight (I dont care how much as long I do it)
  2. Watch IRIS in KBS World This 11 Nov Until Finish
  3. Paint My Finger Nails (any colour)
  4. Get Longer Hair (then cut it the way I want)
  5. Pimple-Free (must wash face till pimple-all-gone)
  6. Go On A Nice Holiday (anywhere as long its nice)
  7. Hang Out With Friends (this is a MUST)
  8. Enjoy This Holiday (because lots of tuition next year and PMR!)
  9. Play Sims 3 Like Mad

Rawr! Okay, things I need to do is up there. I have HAVE to do it. I repeat. I HAVE to do it. Okay, I just wanna wish Happy-early Holiday!

Thanks for reading, buhbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment