I can finally see the sunshine.
Oh...! Finally, I aint going school anymore. Im starting my holidays right now. So to the rest who going school. Good luck. Im in the sunshine now! Finally, I have been waiting for this day. Sucking it in day by day and its finally here! Im so happy! School is kinda-sorta over!
Today, went to school to pass up my SPBT books. School was kinda half-gone. You can see it straight away when it was recess. I was kinda shocked. So fast people on holiday mood. Of course, including me. School, was really boring. We didnt study which is good. But its just boring. Charlene and Adele didnt come. It was boring.
Played Truth Or Dare with Keetha, Shandrika, Josephine, Ashwiini, Raviena, Michelle and Hasinah. Honestly, it was kinda boring. Because we not sitting in a circle. We sitting in a rectangle. So we cant really know whats going on, on the other side. So, it was boring.
We knew about our class teacher (Puan Waheedah). She married when she was 22 years old. She is 27... TONIGHT. So Happy Early Birthday to her! She has a 4 year old son. She married with her Form 3 boyfriend. I cant believe it. But she said she broke up with him then find another then break up. It just keeps on going. Then at college, they finally together again. So sweet.
Then, it was bye bye. Looks like Shandrika, me, Josephine, Dirran and Chun Fei aint going to school again. Lol, anyway have a great holiday. I cant wait to do all the things I cant do when Im in school. Tomorrow, im going to paint my nails! YAY!
Okay, thats it. Im going to watch Ghost Hunters now. Bye, thanks for viewing!

No comments:
Post a Comment